Our Kitchens are made in the UNO factory in Auckland
Our Kitchens aren’t imported…they are made in the UNO factory in Auckland. We ‘make to order’ rather than ‘make in bulk’ which allows us to make your kitchen to the sizes you need which makes installation so much easier.
We use New Zealand 16mm HMR (Moisture resistant) Melamine. We use water resistant edging with PUR glue. Cabinets are predrilled and are assembled using Confirmat Screws. Assembly is easy, just follow the assembly instructions supplied.
Come in three specifications:
- Standard metal sided drawers with 16mm base and back
2. As above but add the soft close attachment
3. Hafele integrated soft close Alto Drawers
– We choose to use Hafele hardware which are guaranteed for the lifetime of your cabinet.
– We use Soft Close Hinges on our door cabinets.
The Uno Designer Range has over 120 cabinets, most of which we can adjust the height, width and depth. This allows you to choose a ‘Designer kitchen’ at flat pack prices.
Get in touch today!
We’d love to answer any questions you have, send them our way.