UNO Kitchens has been proudly manufactured for the ITM Group by TDC Manufacturing Ltd since 2012.
TDC was established in 1976 by John Pilcher (who still owns and works in the company today) Initially manufacturing timber kitchen doors for joiners we then transitioned to become one of the first manufacturers of melamine kitchens in NZ.
We are now one of New Zealand’s biggest trade manufacturers of kitchens, vanity’s and wardrobes. Our kitchens are manufactured in our custom built 60,0000 sq foot factory in Airport Oaks, Auckland.
- Made from NZ moisture resistant particleboard Melamine
Doors, drawer fronts & panels
- Essential Range- Made from NZ particleboard Melamine
- ultratouch & ultragloss – the 1mm thick laminate is imported from Austria then laminated (glued) onto NZ MDF board by TDC Manufacturing
- We use PUR Bonding Technology which when combined with Moisture Resistant Board
- gives the most heat and moisture resistant bond possible